Search This Blog

Monday, November 26, 2012

Finished is Better Than Perfect


Welcome to my Blog! I am Megan, I am a girlfriend, student, professional, friend, daughter, and so on. I like food, fashion, decorating, crafts...the list goes on. I have a boyfriend, Van, my partner in crime. I also have two four legged fur children, Bentley and Nova. They are the most spoiled rotten dogs known to mankind, and I will grace you with their presence on the regular. You have to love them, or we can't be friends. This blog will scratch the surface of recipes I have tried, successes and failures alike! Crafts and projects, because I have to show and tell someone other than my poor boyfriend. He is a good sport, but the looks I get from him when power tools may be involved are almost too much to bear. Essentially, I created this blog to share the ins and outs of me, in hopes that someone, somewhere, will appreciate it!

I will start you off with a day in the life of ME! After living in our apartment for oh, only 3 months, my boyfriend and I have decided to give ourselves the gift of "decorating our apartment" for Christmas. First thing on the list involves a trip to...... IKEA!!


Got a lot of loot!


Project Number One. Let's hang floating shelves....except floating shelves don't look like this....

This looks like an awning, and since we aren't expecting rain in our living room any time soon my new shelves that I was SOOO excited about have to find a new home. It's not like I drove 4 hours back and forth to Ikea JUST to get the shelves. Such is life!


-Megan




No comments:

Post a Comment