Search This Blog

Sunday, December 9, 2012

A Little Something to Brighten Your Day!

A short post for you today! I was looking around on Pinterest, the usual wind down time for me, and came across this website that has some HILARIOUS stories on it it. They are about husbands, kids, random things women deal with, etc.. There was one in particular that had me laughing SO hard. I will admit, its a little gross, but really funny. I sent it to Van to read while he was at work. Him and all of his "man friends" at work cringed when they saw the title and realized it was for women. But after reading the story, they ending up clicking around on the site for the rest of their shift. Check it out HERE. Hopefully you will find it as entertaining as I did!



Happy Sunday from Bentley and Nova!

No comments:

Post a Comment