Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

A Little Bit of This, A Little Bit of That

This week has been CRAZY. I started back to school on Monday, we are preparing tax stuff at work, and Van and I started a new workout and eating program. We are doing a 24 day challenge, and the first 10 days is a cleanse. We have been packing lunches, cooking, writing out meal plans. AND we decided to throw in Insanity, as if we weren't crazy enough. We started the cleanse today, but did the Insanity Fit Test last night. OH MY GOD. Talk about degrading! haha. I didn't realize just how out of shape I am. Also, this cleanse fiber drink thing, it was like drinking Drain-O. I can only hope I can find a way to make it taste better the other 5 days I have to drink it. Only 23 days left of our challenge! We are finding some pretty healthy recipes that I will have to share! Somehow I have still managed to find the time to do a little online shopping/lusting/craving. I have been obsessed with wayfarers ever since our vacation this summer, and I have been eyeing a pair of Ray-bans for a while. Also, stacked bracelets have been catching my eye more and more. Take a look!


Click on the pictures to get to the retailer!

 I am dying for that Michael Kors Satchel! Hey, my birthday is only a month away, maybe I will get lucky!:)

 -Megan


No comments:

Post a Comment