Search This Blog

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Winter Lust List!

In the attempt to save money this year, my shopping budget has been cut! On a daily basis I find myself shopping online, filling up shopping carts, and then closing out the screen. There are still a few things that I feel like I need. Good rain boots, snow boots, and a pair of black boots that can be dressed up a little bit. I have so many boots, but most of then are on the casual side. On New Years Eve here in Columbus, we got about 3 inches of snow...and my outfit of choice ended up not happening. I had no weather appropriate shoes that matched my necklace and shirt. This all resulting in me, 'not feeling pretty' on a special occasion. Something that Van could not understand! So I have decided to narrow things down... Here is what I want!


The Hunter Rain boots are going to happen this month, no matter what. The snow boots, maybe next year because I'm still not sure how I feel about them. Any opinions? And the others, well just look at them! I also found a few sweaters and jackets at Forever 21 that I may try to snag in the next month before all of the spring stuff comes out!


I need SOMETHING burgundy! And I have the cutest boots that need a green Utility Jacket! Otherwise, some sweaters to wear to work and out for errands are all I need.

 Happy shopping everyone!

 -Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment